Saturday 29 June 2019

3D Project Beach Hut Ink. Stamp. Share Blog Hop



Today on the Ink. Stamp. Share blog hop we are making a 3D item!
I'm super excited with this challenge, if you joined the hop from Jo Blackman thanks Jo and please keep hopping!

My youngest boy Ben, is 14 and we have just been redecorating his bedroom.  The robot picture was in need of a revamp, so this Hop was perfect timing!





I’ve used the new Designer Series Paper from the Sailing Home suite.  I love this paper and I’ve used it so much I’m going to need to order more!





I’ve scored my ‘doors’ to look like planks of wood.
The doors were cut using one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
My ‘rope’  Braided Linen Trim, was wrapped around the beach huts and stuck to the back, I have also used a few different dies. Product list below.








I’ve also used Balmy Blue, Whisper White, Night of Navy.  I’ve fussy cut my bunting and added a small starfish as decoration.








I have saved a Pinterest picture of a 3D beach Hut that I love and I’ve got my inspiration from this.

I made a template of my beach hut that you can use but depends on size of frame your using you may need to make it smaller or larger.








You may notice I’ve added a seagull, after making this I remembered an old seagull Die Set  in my stash and added them.
This was easy to make and I was very pleased with the finished picture.  The frame I was working with was not very deep so I couldn't put a lot of bulky items in.  I am thinking of getting a deeper frame and trying a different picture.





I’ve made a video, it’s an easy make and could easily be adapted for your size frame.







Please Hop along with all the great Ink. Stamp. Share team







Linda Handford - You are here



  Product List
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
£9.00
Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper
£10.75
3/16" (1 Cm) Braided Linen Trim
£6.50
Sail Away Trinkets
£7.50
Night Of Navy A4 Card Stock
£8.25
Balmy Blue A4 Cardstock
£8.25
Under The Sea Dies
£28.00
Lakeside Dies
£25.00
Smooth Sailing Dies
£30.00
Night Of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00








3 comments:

  1. Beautiful project Linda.I love this collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gift for your son's room,thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful project for your son. I am amazed at all the wonderful detail you have added to it. :)

    ReplyDelete