Tuesday 25 June 2019

Beach Hut Money Box

There is a beach hut theme buzzing round my studio lately.  I love all nautical theme crafting and am very pleased there’s some great stamps, DSP and dies in the new catalogue.  Don’t have a new catalogue? Want one? Contact me and I will post one out to you.

I saw this Wooden Money Box House in the Range it wasn’t very expensive and I thought how cute it would look decorated.




I’ve used the beautiful Designer Series Paper Come Sail Away and two of the dies from the Smooth Sailing Dies.  This is actually a spin off of my Beach Hut Cards.



My door is Night of Navy and I have scored some lines in it to resemble planks of wood.  The compass Die was cut in half for my door hinges.  My bunting was cut from 
Real Red freehand.






I feel I was very restrained when decorating my beach hut, you could easily add more decoration.

I have of course made a video!












Product List
Smooth Sailing Dies
£30.00
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
£9.00
Night Of Navy A4 Card Stock
£8.25
Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper
£10.75
Real Red A4 Card Stock
£8.25
Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies
£33.00








No comments:

Post a Comment