Tuesday 11 June 2019

Card with a Pocket - Free as a Bird

It's a beautiful day today but when this post goes out I think it's meant to be raining!  I'm going for a beach walk later to make the most of it.

In my head I've had this idea for a little while and at last I've made it.  I wanted to make a card using the new Free as a Bird stamp set which had a pocket in so I could add a pack of sunflower seeds.  They had to be seeds that birds were attracted to as I wanted to use my feather stamp from the Paper Pumpkin Kit.  Even when you’ve made all the beautiful cards from the kit you still have the stamps and ink left to make more cards!







I would actually make an envelope for the seeds next time as my artist's eye thinks the seed pack is to bright for my card.








Obviously you could put money or a gift card in this pocket, or a special letter/ note.






Check out the video to see how I made this Card with a Pocket.














Product List
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment