Thursday 27 June 2019

One Layer Stamping Butterfly Wishes

I recently run a class for four ladies who were on holiday in  my area, I did not know what their level of card making was so I made a One Layer Card for a beginner, then I stepped it up.



In the Stampin’ Up! World we think of crafters in three levels, Begineer, Casual and Avid.  I have made a one layer, purely stamping and stamping off, my second card has a coloured cardstock layer and my third card has the layer plus sequins and vellum butterflies.  Even though these have been stepped up I think these are all still good cards for beginners.






Obviously you can change the colours, heres a pink option!





This is a very quick and easy card, I’ve made a short video, please watch and I would love if you subscribe to my YouTube channel.







 


Product List
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
£9.00
Butterfly Wishes Cling Stamp Set
£21.00
Artisan Textures Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£16.00
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
£5.50
Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins
£7.00
Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder
£5.50
Embossing Buddy
£5.50
Butterfly Duet Punch
£17.00
Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
White Vellum A4 Card Stock
£9.25

No comments:

Post a Comment