Friday 26 July 2019

Squash Book

I thought I would try a squash Book, never made one before so was up for a challenge.  There are loads of videos out there
on how to make them, one more now as I’ve added mine also 🀣

This was an enjoyable project to make and I think will be a great alternative to a Birthday/ greeting card, especially good for that quirky friend.

I started with three squares of 6 x 6 inch Coastal Cabana paper.  You need to score at three inches to form a cross then diagonally through the middle.  The squares then need to be stuck together like this.  My photo an example showing made with  Calypso Coral.




I used the great new suite It Starts with Art for my Squash Book, the stamps dies and Designer Series Paper.  The colours used in this DSP are delicious.




I die cut my DSP squares using the Layering Squares dies.







Added a few sequins at the mention of sparkle.





Please check out my video for more information on how I made this Squash Book




It's a great time to join Stampin Up at the moment, I would love to have you in my team, please contact me for more info.










Product List
It Starts With Art Bundle
£44.00
Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper
£10.75
Card Stock A4 Coastal Cabana
£8.25
Calypso Coral A4 Card Stock
£8.25
Layering Squares Dies
£33.00
Pacific Point Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Pacific Point A4 Card Stock
£8.25
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
£9.00
Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack
£8.25
Brights 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Cardstock
£11.25
Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins
£7.00

No comments:

Post a Comment