Thursday 18 July 2019

Sun Sea Sand Fancy Fold Card - Cardz 4 Galz








Every second  Thursday Cadz 4 Galz has a Card Making Challenge, this time our theme is Sun Sea & Sand, I love this theme.


I’m on the Design team for this challenge and we would love you to make a card and take part, click on  the link to join in or take a look at the other Design Team cards and entries.






I found this Spring card on Pinterest, I copied Sara Rayners template.  The design is all my own.







I’ve blended my inked sea with blender make up brushes.


Check my my video where I show you how to make this fancy fold.



Don’t forget to have a go at this challenge.











Product List
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
£9.00
Sahara Sand A4 Card Stock
£8.25
Seaside Notions Cling Stamp Set
£21.00
Layering Circles Dies
£33.00
Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Pacific Point Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Seaside Spray Classic Stampin’ Pad
£7.00
Under The Sea Dies
£28.00
Silicone Craft Sheet
£5.50
Seasonal Layers Dies
£31.00
Embossing Buddy
£5.50
White Stampin' Emboss Powder
£5.50
Versamark Pad
£8.75
Seaside Spray A4 Cardstock
£8.25

No comments:

Post a Comment